For more than twenty years, The Gem Garden and it’s staff have consistently participated as a direct source for jewelry, colored stones, trade related publications, artistic creations for the home, rough gemstone materials and tools; in addition to other collectible items. As Jewelers and Gemologists we make multiple annual trips to the world’s major gem-producing regions. The Gem Garden staff is dedicated to sourcing fine quality gemstones, jewelry and minerals. In addition to tapping the world’s resources for fine colored stones, The Gem Garden has long been involved with American gemstones helping bring them to the world market.
The continuing economical state proves difficult in our trade, both for the US and for the world. In difficult times, one’s core beliefs are all the more important. You will never see us hide treatment information. What you will find is straight talk on some of the most beautiful and romantic creations of nature. We actually believe it is a privilege to handle nature’s bounty and love nothing more than to share our excitement and wonder with the world. In handling these creations, there is a sacred trust that should not be broken, we must be true to ourselves and our customers. We must provide accurate information, not fluff. We have been in business for just under twenty years and expect to be in business for another fifty. Our future success will no doubt relate to truth, being true to our customers and true to ourselves.
This is our philosophy.
The staff of The Gem Garden have been in the international gemstone business since 1993 and thus assures your satisfaction. Each gemstone is guaranteed to be exactly as described. The owners and staff members include Graduate Gemologists and Graduate Jewelers with formal residential education degrees from The Gemological Institute of America. We have scientists, designers, lapidary artists, gem cutters and bench jewelers as part of our immediate family.
We are proud to be a part of or member of the following organizations:
- Manufacturing Jewelers & Silversmiths of America (MJSA)-Member
- American Gem Trade Association (AGTA) – Affiliate
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA) – Alumni | Former Employer
- Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT)- Registered Member
- Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) – Active Member
- GemWorld International, Inc (GEMGUIDE pricing & Appraisal)-Member
- eBay Seller (Since 1995-1996)-Registered Seller
- Members of many of So. California Gem and Mineral Clubs
We offer the following here online and at our facilities in San Marcos, CA
- Natural Gemstones
- Fine Australian Opal
- Synthetic or Man Made Gem Stone
- Gem Rough (natural and synthetic)
- Lapidary Supplies and Tools
- Lapidary Rough
- Fine Gold, Silver Jewelry
- Designer One of Kind Jewelry
- Jewelry Related Items
- Gold & Silver (in many forms)
- And much more!
We reserve the right to sell at our discretion.
It is our policy not to disclose our buyers order details to anyone unless authorized or compelled by law.